Quartz kitchen and bathroom countertops have been very popular in recent years, but that is not the only manner you can use them in. Quartz is also popular for wall and floor tiles that can be used in the bathroom, kitchen or hallway. In fact, some of the most luxurious hotels and banks have quartz for their floors. Why not have such luxury in your home and choose quartz for your walls and floors?
At Victoria Marble, we offer a wide variety of quartz brands in Ruislip and surrounding areas.
Benefits of quartz wall and floor tiles:
1. Resistant to stains: quartz is highly resistant to stains because it has a non-porous surface. Even some of the most persistent liquids will not be able to leave a stain.
2. Easy to clean: because of the non-porous surface, quartz is also very easy to clean. Just use a mop, water and soap for cleaning of the floors. For walls just use cloth instead of a mop.
3. Variety of colours: quartz has one of the widest colour palettes on the market. In its range, you can find anything from classic colours to the very unusual ones.
4. Durability: quartz will handle pressure and high impact with ease. It will not break or crack even if you drop a heavy object on your tiles.
5. Can be used for other purposes: you can use quartz not only for wall and floor tiles but also for countertops, backsplashes…
Price, Supply & Installation
The prices for quartz slabs are varying for a few reasons. The first and main one is the colour you choose- not all colours are as available as others, so they will be more expensive. The other reason is the brand you choose-naturally, some brands are more expensive than others. The final and obvious one is the size that you will need.
The prices for quartz wall and floor tiles are starting from £250 per square meter.
At Victoria Marble, you can find a wide range of brands, including Silestone, Lunastone or Compac. We work only with the most renowned brands that are the guaranty of the highest standards and quality.
The installation is handled by our fully certified and experienced team. We have over 15 years of experience in the industry and the whole process will be delivered solely by us as we don’t use subcontractors.
You can always get a free quote with us; all you need to do is to provide us with the dimensions and the colour you opt for. This way, we will help you plan your expenses smartly. We advise saving 10% more of the quote because that is not the final price.
Need more information about the prices and range of quartz wall and floor tiles? Please contact us and we will be happy to help you.